COPYRIGHT © 2020 OFOSM - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Our Youth Programs
serves Black Youth ages 13-21 in developing, social, leadership and academic skills.
● Tutoring Program engages students improving academically. Participants have opportunities to develop 21st
Century hard and soft skills in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, Innovation, Creative Problem
Solving, Collaboration, Critical Thinking and Communications.
● Our Career Development Workshops and Networking events allow youth in the Black Community to enhance
their knowledge, skills and competencies and hear from and be mentored by professionals in a variety of
specialties in the Black Community
●The Black Youth Uplift Program focuses on teaching Life Skills through Sports.
● Coming soon is our Basketball Program, free coaching and access to our basketball court
Our seniors program provides a safe place free of discrimination for Black seniors to meet and socialize, receive services and utilize the space for various activities.
● In person and virtual meetings.
● Medication and Food deliveries.
● Referrals to other services.
We provides fruits and vegetables to low income newcomer families in our community on a bi-weekly basis and referrals to other community services as needed.